Here are a few of my ideas to use throughout the year to help the mum in your family to feel a bit special.
1) Don’t wait for an occasion to treat her. If you have an idea that could be a great treat for her then just do it.
2) Buy her some flowers while you’re out with the kids. Get the kids to pick the flowers. When you get back home to her or she comes home then have the kids give the flowers to her. (This will make her feel quite special)
3) One thing that I think will go down a treat is to buy her a dress. Not just any dress but one that you think she will look drop dead gorgeous in. She could wear it for date night or you could plan a nice family meal for her to wear it.
4) If she works then this treat will have a big impact. Make sure you know what time she is likely to come home. Run her a nice bubble bath fresh for when she walks in the door. She would really appreciate it after coming in from a long day at work.
5) While she isn’t around have the kids draw or paint a picture for her so when they see her they can gift her the gifts they made.
These are just a few ideas that I can get wrote down at the moment. Sophia is trying to press all the buttons on the keyboard.
Have a think of what your partner likes and try to turn them into treats. It’s amazing the things you can think of when you stop and think.